Kintsukuroi Gold Repair
It is heart breaking to have our favourite pottery broken, especially those which means a lot to us , carrying a story and memory behind.
We have connected with a studio named "Tian Cai" in Jingdezhen which is specialised in "Kintsugi".
They have been practising Kintsukuroi for 40 years.
We offer Kintsugi service in a hope to bring a second life to the pottery. Sustain the memory and story behind.
Kintsugi Service starts from $USD 60 , exact pricing will be determined after sending a photo of the broken pottery to us.
For reference (Reference prices are shown on photos above) :
Broken Lid or Handle with 1 / 2 cracks or portion loss : $60
Broken Cup with 1 / 2 cracks or portion loss : $60
Broken Pot with 1 / 2 cracks or portion loss : $70
Detailed procedure is as below :
- Send a photo of the broken pottery to us via email for exact quotation.
- After the pricing is agreed , a link for payment will be sent to customer via email.
- Shipping to HK : Paid by Customer
- Repaired by Artist (30-40 days (As the resin is required to dry in a low temperature & humid condition to achieve a better restoration quality).
- Photos of the repaired item will be sent to customer for verification before sending back)
- Shipping back to Customer : Paid by Craftedleaf
( Please note : Craftedleaf will not be responsible for any loss during shipping )
$60.00 Regular Price